Friday, September 21, 2012

Here, still.

I had been hesitant to do updates in the first few weeks. There was the moderate OHSS, lots of worries about my dad, his death, and dealings with our new house. Add the fatigue that made me want to sleep sleep sleep, add the hunger that made me want to eat eat eat.
All in all, not much time and enthousiasm for blog updates. I wrote a few, but never posted.

But here I am, on the doorstep of second trimester at 14 weeks today. Time to start enjoying this pregnancy, and if I ever want to keep score, I have to do it now, as I have already forgotten so much.

So hopefully, if I can keep it up, in the next days, weeks and months, there will be posts again. I'll do the already written ones first, so chronology might not be consistent. 

I don't know what they'll be about. My pregnancy, obviously, including the wonders and anxieties of someone pregnant after IFV/ICSI. But I would also like for this blog to be a place where I can write about the joys of being pregnant, perhaps complain a little (just a little! I'm still SUPER gratefull) about the side effects, and reflect on other things happening in my life.

I hope you will enjoy reading it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment