Saturday, December 24, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Christmas is only hours away, and I've been looking forward to it. Unlike many others, I don't have to deal with other one's kids or spend endless time with unfriendly in laws. We're going to have relaxed days, with presents, nice food, movies at my parents, and I'm making a Christmas dinner in my own home for the first time for fiancé's parents.

Christmas diner 2010

Last year we spent the holidays in Australia having lots of barbecues. Oh, to be there, in the sun, hamburgers and wine and no worries at all. Just  driving our campervan to wherever we felt like and doing fun stuff. We are definitely doing that again some day. But for now, I'm going to try to be as happy as I can be, think not too much about the sad stuff, and enjoy myself and my family.




I know it's not going to be easy (at all) for others, whereas some are over the moon with good news they just received. I hope all of you can enjoy these coming days the best you can. And I'll repeat my tweet:

I wish you all rest in your minds, peace in your hearts, loved ones in your arms and babies in your bellies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment